Current Students

Registering for Courses

Register through MyUW.

Registration dates for each quarter are provided in the University’s academic calendar.

You are able to register for most nutrition (NUTR) courses without an entry or faculty code. The only courses that require entry or faculty codes are those with limited space or requiring signed paperwork: NUTR 532; NUTR 595; NUTR 596/600/700/800. To receive a code for one of these courses, submit the completed form to the NSP office (Raitt 305) or

Fieldwork (NUTR 532) and Practicum (NUTR 595)

MPH students register for NUTR 532 and NUTR 595.

These forms must be submitted before you register. You will not receive entry codes without these forms.

Capstone (596), Independent Study (600), Thesis (700), and Dissertation (800)

Capstone, thesis, dissertation, or independent study credits require an approved Registration Agreement or Independent Study Registration Form each quarter.

Second-Year GCPD Students

Second-year GCPD students registering for the Practice Experience in Winter, Spring and Summer quarters follow the registration instructions provided via email by Professional and Continuing Education.

Other Departments

Nutritional Sciences students taking classes through Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Services, or other School of Public Health programs should consult the Time Schedule for registration information. If entry codes are required, details for how to obtain one will be provided in the course information.