The Nutritional Sciences Program invites applications for one full-time position at the rank of lecturer or senior lecturer (non-tenure track, 12-month renewable appointment) with an anticipated start date of July 1, 2019. The successful applicant will be appointed to the faculty in the Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health and the rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Jennifer Otten joins national committee that will examine food waste in the U.S.
- Jeani Hunt-Gibbon named Outstanding Student in Women’s Health
- Are minimum wage policies likely to affect the food purchases of low-wage workers?
- Ivory Loh receives Husky Seed Fund for cookbook project
- Getting fish to the table