The Nutritional Sciences Program invites applications for one full-time position at the rank of lecturer or senior lecturer (non-tenure track, 12-month renewable appointment) with an anticipated start date of July 1, 2019. The successful applicant will be appointed to the faculty in the Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health and the rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Nutritional sciences student and staff members recognized for excellence
- King County small and mid-sized farms could benefit with direct marketing support, according to report
- Position opening for assistant professor in Food Systems
- Nutritional Sciences student awarded 2019 Bonderman Fellowship
- Why is our bread so white? Dr. Stephen Jones to speak on wheat breeding May 29