The Nutritional Sciences Program invites applications for one full-time position at the rank of lecturer or senior lecturer (non-tenure track, 12-month renewable appointment) with an anticipated start date of July 1, 2019. The successful applicant will be appointed to the faculty in the Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health and the rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- So long, sodium: Researchers work with local school districts to prevent heart disease
- Study points to grocery store gap, inequity in access to healthy foods in the Seattle area
- Position opening for full time lecturer
- Diet drinks linked to high risk of stroke, heart attacks
- Spot urine sodium-to-potassium ratio predicts stroke risk