This Fall’s issue of design magazine Arcade includes an article by NSP’s Assistant Professor Jennifer Otten in collaboration with Tad Hirsch of Northeastern University. It’s out on newsstands now, and the article itself is available as of today online. Check out their discussion on using policy visualizations to illustrate complex systems, and exploring how policy systems might better support public health nutrition.
- So long, sodium: Researchers work with local school districts to prevent heart disease
- Study points to grocery store gap, inequity in access to healthy foods in the Seattle area
- Position opening for full time lecturer
- Diet drinks linked to high risk of stroke, heart attacks
- Spot urine sodium-to-potassium ratio predicts stroke risk