This Fall’s issue of design magazine Arcade includes an article by NSP’s Assistant Professor Jennifer Otten in collaboration with Tad Hirsch of Northeastern University. It’s out on newsstands now, and the article itself is available as of today online. Check out their discussion on using policy visualizations to illustrate complex systems, and exploring how policy systems might better support public health nutrition.
- Jennifer Otten joins national committee that will examine food waste in the U.S.
- Jeani Hunt-Gibbon named Outstanding Student in Women’s Health
- Are minimum wage policies likely to affect the food purchases of low-wage workers?
- Ivory Loh receives Husky Seed Fund for cookbook project
- Getting fish to the table