This Fall’s issue of design magazine Arcade includes an article by NSP’s Assistant Professor Jennifer Otten in collaboration with Tad Hirsch of Northeastern University. It’s out on newsstands now, and the article itself is available as of today online. Check out their discussion on using policy visualizations to illustrate complex systems, and exploring how policy systems might better support public health nutrition.
- Nutritional sciences student and staff members recognized for excellence
- King County small and mid-sized farms could benefit with direct marketing support, according to report
- Position opening for assistant professor in Food Systems
- Nutritional Sciences student awarded 2019 Bonderman Fellowship
- Why is our bread so white? Dr. Stephen Jones to speak on wheat breeding May 29