Jamie Bachaus, NSP MPH student, and Jennifer Otten, NSP Assistant Professor, guest authored the March 2015 issue of Elevate Health, the quarterly research digest of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition. The issue explores the link between public health and food systems and looks at recent evidence on how the US food system impacts such things as food availability, affordability, and quality. Download the Issue
- Jennifer Otten joins national committee that will examine food waste in the U.S.
- Jeani Hunt-Gibbon named Outstanding Student in Women’s Health
- Are minimum wage policies likely to affect the food purchases of low-wage workers?
- Ivory Loh receives Husky Seed Fund for cookbook project
- Getting fish to the table