The School of Public Health’s article on the new NUTR 490 seminar course, “Coffee: From Cultivation to Cupping” ranked in the school’s top ten articles for 2016. The course was developed and taught in partnership with UW Housing and Food Services.
- Jennifer Otten joins national committee that will examine food waste in the U.S.
- Jeani Hunt-Gibbon named Outstanding Student in Women’s Health
- Are minimum wage policies likely to affect the food purchases of low-wage workers?
- Ivory Loh receives Husky Seed Fund for cookbook project
- Getting fish to the table