The School of Public Health’s article on the new NUTR 490 seminar course, “Coffee: From Cultivation to Cupping” ranked in the school’s top ten articles for 2016. The course was developed and taught in partnership with UW Housing and Food Services.
- So long, sodium: Researchers work with local school districts to prevent heart disease
- Study points to grocery store gap, inequity in access to healthy foods in the Seattle area
- Position opening for full time lecturer
- Diet drinks linked to high risk of stroke, heart attacks
- Spot urine sodium-to-potassium ratio predicts stroke risk