The School of Public Health’s article on the new NUTR 490 seminar course, “Coffee: From Cultivation to Cupping” ranked in the school’s top ten articles for 2016. The course was developed and taught in partnership with UW Housing and Food Services.
- Nutritional sciences student and staff members recognized for excellence
- King County small and mid-sized farms could benefit with direct marketing support, according to report
- Position opening for assistant professor in Food Systems
- Nutritional Sciences student awarded 2019 Bonderman Fellowship
- Why is our bread so white? Dr. Stephen Jones to speak on wheat breeding May 29