The Nutritional Sciences Program and Department of Health Services at the University of Washington seek to fill one or two full-time (100% FTE) faculty positions with an emphasis in nutrition at the rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor (WOT) with an anticipated start date of fall, 2015. Review of applications will begin on April 1, 2015. Please see the position announcement for application instructions.
- Nutritional sciences student and staff members recognized for excellence
- King County small and mid-sized farms could benefit with direct marketing support, according to report
- Position opening for assistant professor in Food Systems
- Nutritional Sciences student awarded 2019 Bonderman Fellowship
- Why is our bread so white? Dr. Stephen Jones to speak on wheat breeding May 29