The Nutritional Sciences Program and Department of Health Services at the University of Washington seek to fill one or two full-time (100% FTE) faculty positions with an emphasis in nutrition at the rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor (WOT) with an anticipated start date of fall, 2015. Review of applications will begin on April 1, 2015. Please see the position announcement for application instructions.
- So long, sodium: Researchers work with local school districts to prevent heart disease
- Study points to grocery store gap, inequity in access to healthy foods in the Seattle area
- Position opening for full time lecturer
- Diet drinks linked to high risk of stroke, heart attacks
- Spot urine sodium-to-potassium ratio predicts stroke risk