The Nutritional Sciences Program and Department of Health Services at the University of Washington seek to fill one or two full-time (100% FTE) faculty positions with an emphasis in nutrition at the rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor (WOT) with an anticipated start date of fall, 2015. Review of applications will begin on April 1, 2015. Please see the position announcement for application instructions.
- Students honored at program celebration
- Jennifer Otten joins national committee that will examine food waste in the U.S.
- Jeani Hunt-Gibbon named Outstanding Student in Women’s Health
- Are minimum wage policies likely to affect the food purchases of low-wage workers?
- Ivory Loh receives Husky Seed Fund for cookbook project