The Nutritional Sciences Program within the School of Public Health (SPH) invites applications for four Predoctoral Instructor Positions during the Winter 2019 and Spring 2019 quarters. The application deadline is Thursday, May 31.
- Nutritional sciences student and staff members recognized for excellence
- King County small and mid-sized farms could benefit with direct marketing support, according to report
- Position opening for assistant professor in Food Systems
- Nutritional Sciences student awarded 2019 Bonderman Fellowship
- Why is our bread so white? Dr. Stephen Jones to speak on wheat breeding May 29