The Nutritional Sciences Program within the School of Public Health (SPH) invites applications for four Predoctoral Instructor Positions during the Winter 2019 and Spring 2019 quarters. The application deadline is Thursday, May 31.
- Students honored at program celebration
- Jennifer Otten joins national committee that will examine food waste in the U.S.
- Jeani Hunt-Gibbon named Outstanding Student in Women’s Health
- Are minimum wage policies likely to affect the food purchases of low-wage workers?
- Ivory Loh receives Husky Seed Fund for cookbook project