The Nutritional Sciences Program within the School of Public Health (SPH) invites applications for four Predoctoral Instructor Positions during the Winter 2019 and Spring 2019 quarters. The application deadline is Thursday, May 31.
- So long, sodium: Researchers work with local school districts to prevent heart disease
- Study points to grocery store gap, inequity in access to healthy foods in the Seattle area
- Position opening for full time lecturer
- Diet drinks linked to high risk of stroke, heart attacks
- Spot urine sodium-to-potassium ratio predicts stroke risk